Monday 20 June 2011

Heidi Montag Parties with Crystal Harris in Las Vegas

Little thing like her canceled wedding isn't going to stop Crystal Harris from partying.

Hugh Hefner's runaway bride celebrated what would have been her wedding day on Saturday poolside in Las Vegas with friends, including Heidi Montag.

"I wanted to get away from L.A. so I didn't have to think about the wedding," the 25-year-old Playboy model told Radar Online at the MGM Grand’s Wet Republic pool party.

Dressed in a skimpy black bikini, animal-print coverup and high heels, Harris laughed with her friends like Hef, 85, was a distant memory.

She told People that as her wedding day approached, she knew she didn't want to marry the man who's 60 years her senior.

"I wanted to be true to myself and be true to what was best for everybody," says Harris. "I love (Hefner). He is the sweetest person I've ever met in my entire life and I'll always love him and he'll always be a dear friend and I'll always visit him all the time."

In fact, she says she will be back at the Playboy Mansion on Monday to gather her things and return her engagement ring to Hef, who she claims is "doing fine."

Trading her Romona Cabeza wedding gown for a leopard print cover-up, this month's Playboy cover girl, 25, partied with Montag, 24, at Sin City's Wet Republic on Saturday.

Bikini-clad, the two hung out poolside, flipping through Harris' Playboy spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment